Falls Creek features two toboggan slopes - a junior slope in the Village Bowl (open selected dates) and an advanced slope at Windy Corner where there is easy day parking and a free shuttle service from the village.
Toboggans are available for hire from The Home Base, Base One and Base Two.
- Always obey signs and the direction and requirements of Ski Patrol, they are there for your safety
- Only use moulded plastic toboggans, approved by Resort Management (toboggans with pointed ends, metal or wooden bases, inflatables, snow mats, compressed foam and sleds over 2.5kg are not allowed)
- Do not have more than one person on the toboggan at any one time
- Do not form toboggan trains (linking people on other toboggans)
- Do not stand up whilst tobogganing
- Always remain in control of toboggan and steer to avoid contact with other users of the area
- Walk up the side of the slope to avoid collision
- Falls Creek Resort Management Board strongly recommends the use of helmets for all skiers, snowboarders and snow sport participants.