Toboggans are available from most SnowSport rental outlets throughout the village. Falls Creek Sports has the resort covered and can be found in the Village Bowl; access from the Gully Day Car Park via the Gully Chairlift (free ride), and also at QT; bottom of Halley’s Comet adjacent to the Day Car Park.
Toboggans are also available from the Cross Country Ski Centre at the Windy Corner carpark.
- Toboggans are $25 for the first day, and $5 every day after.
Tobogganing can be great was to experience snow for the first time, but it can also cause serious injury. Whilst tobogganing, please make note of the following points to ensure your safety and the safety of others:
- Always obey signs and the direction and requirements of Ski Patrol, they are there for your safety
- Only use moulded plastic toboggans, approved by Resort Management (toboggans with pointed ends, metal or wooden bases, inflatables, snow mats, compressed foam and sleds over 2.5kg are not allowed)
- Do not have more than one person on the toboggan at any one time
- Do not form toboggan trains (linking people on other toboggans)
- Do not stand up whilst tobogganing
- Always remain in control of toboggan and steer to avoid contact with other users of the area
- Walk up the side of the slope to avoid collision
- Falls Creek Resort Management Board strongly recommends the use of helmets for all skiers, snowboarders and snow sport participants.