Take Five Before You Arrive
1. Lock in your lift ticket: Lift tickets must be purchased online and collected at our new lift ticket pick up machines. Hit the slopes faster by making sure you have your QR code ready to scan at our machines to collect your ticket when you arrive in resort.
2. Book your lesson: Lock in your lesson online and as soon as possible to secure your preferred dates. Already booked your lesson? Head here for more information about preparing for your lesson.
3. Purchase your rentals: Book online and collect everything you need for your snow holiday from one of our conveniently located rental stores. Save time and pick up your rentals one day early! Arriving late? You’re in luck, with Homebase now open until 9pm on Wednesday and Saturday and 8pm on Friday and Sunday, so that you can pick up your gear to hit the slopes in no time.
4. Getting here: Purchase your resort entry and familiarise yourself with parking options. Head here for more information.
5. Book a table: With heaps of restaurants, cafes and bars spread throughout the village you'll be spoilt for choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Explore your options here and book your table!
We're Committed To Your Safety
We remain committed to doing everything we can to help keep you safe this season, so you can focus on having a great time on the mountain.