What is the difference between Sports and Performance rentals? Which is right for me?
Our Sport range is best for skiers and riders starting out or looking to progress their skills at slower to moderate speeds across all ability levels. Typically, our Sport range offer easy turn initiation and have a forgiving flex.
Our Performance range offer excellent ease of use while having a stiffer flex, providing better edge grip and stability at moderate to higher speeds across all skill levels.
- Minimum height requirement for Performance Skis is 140cm and 145cm for Snowboards
- Our Performance range is limited, and we recommend booking to avoid disappointment
- Our Performance range is available at Falls Creek Sports Slalom Plaza and Village Bowl only
We recommend upgrading to the Performance range for guests who are advanced skiers or boarders.
Please note our Performance range is subject to availability
Do you rent helmets?
Yes, helmets for both adults and children are available for hire and are included in children’s ski and snowboard rental packages
Please note that all children participating in a lesson are required to wear an accredited snow sports helmet.
When booking online and in advance, helmets must be added as part of a package and cannot be booked online by themselves.
Do you rent goggles or gloves?
No. due to hygiene reasons, we don’t rent out goggles or gloves however these are available to purchase in-resort at our retail outlets.
Can I bring my own boots?
Of course. Skis/Snowboard only rentals can be purchased online and in-store.
I am an Epic Australia Pass Holder, how and where can I redeem my Epic Australia Pass rentals discount?
Epic Australia Pass holders receive 20% off rentals. Your discount will be shown at the order review step of the checkout process.
For more information on how to access your discounts click here.
Do I need chains for my vehicle, where can I rent them?
Yes, it is a legal requirement to carry and fit where directed diamond pattern wheel chains during the winter season. Fines apply for not carrying or fitting as directed.
Chains are NOT available to rent on mountain and must be arranged prior to arrival.
- All vehicles must carry chains when entering the resort.
- All vehicles must fit chains as directed by ‘fit chains’ signage.
- Exemptions for fitting chains (i.e. 4WD exemption) are determined by road conditions on an ongoing basis.
- Fitting winter/snow tyres does not negate the requirement to carry or fit chains as directed.
Click here for full details including where you can buy or rent chains.