Who’s keen to hit the slopes this winter?
Wake up in a winter wonderland and ride straight from your door to the lift at Falls Creek. With uncrowded slopes and wide-open ranges the hardest part of your holiday will be finishing a run without stopping to take in the view.
Make the most of your trip and get off the beaten track. Discover ways to start your day differently and time savers to help you hit the slopes faster.
1. Pick up rentals, Pass and lift tickets fast
Save time and hit the slopes faster by collecting your rentals and lift pass the day before you hit the slopes at our pick up machines so you’re ready to head straight to the lifts.
Lock in your rentals from one of our stores and collect your gear the day before your booking starts. If you have a 3 or more day lift ticket and gear hire, take full advantage of the free PM access included with your lift ticket and collect your rentals from 2pm the day before your booking starts.
2. Start your day a different way
Mix things up and start your day differently! Combine fresh air and fresh tracks with a fresh state of mind and experience Falls Creek like you never have. Grab your gear and head straight to Eagle Express Quad for fresh tracks. Need to warm up your legs? Get those warmup turns done and dusted down Drover’s Dream, then head towards Ruined Castle to test your skills.
3. Get off the beaten track
It feels great to hit your everyday favourites, however, why not get off the beaten track and experience some of Falls Creek’s hidden gems. Check out our local favourites below:
- Scott Quad Chair: Head up Eagle Express and you'll find Scotts right in front of you, where you can enjoy great afternoon turns.
- Summit Quad Chair: Keen to challenge yourself? Head up Summit and it's black runs galore, so you can put your skiing and boarding to the test!
- Ruined Castle Quad Chair: Ruined Castle packs the fun, with so many runs the whole family will love. Ride down Big Dipper and you can ski and board through the trees on the other side.
4. Night skiing and riding
Wombat’s Ramble lights up on Wednesday and Saturday evenings, allowing you to continue adventuring as the sun goes down. Ski and board under the bright lights of Halley’s Comet to experience riding under the stars.
Epic Australia Pass holders have FREE season access to night skiing and boarding. All other guests must purchase night skiing lift access online.
5. A village fit for foodies
There’s non-stop exhilaration at Falls Creek, including through your dining experiences! Check out our best kept secrets and share these memories with friends and loved ones. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner we’ve got you covered – check out the ultimate guide to dining at Falls Creek!