About Junior Workshop:
Junior Workshop programs have an emphasis on fun and safety, while teaching essential skills for young skiers and snowboarders to develop a love of the snow.
Our Junior Workshop programs offer:
- A safe and supportive environment with our friendliest instructors
- A progressive learning experience with children arranged into groups based on ability and age*
- Indoor staff to assist with any of your child's needs
- Skip lift lines with our priority loading
- Your child will explore the mountain in ways they've never seen before!
*July - August only, during peak periods.
- Check in & Grading: 10.00 am to 10.15 am
- Pick Up: 12.30 pm
- Check in & Grading: 1.00 pm to 1.15 pm
- Pick Up: 3.30 pm
Junior Workshop is located next to Cloud 9 restaurant, at the top of Halley’s Comet Chairlift. Access Halley's Comet chairlift from Slalom Plaza or if you're staying closer to the Village Bowl, you can ride Eagle Express Chairlift and catch the free Eagle Shuttle over to Cloud 9^.
If you can ski or snowboard down advanced green runs, you can also access Junior Workshop by skiing or riding from Eagle Express to Cloud 9.
If you and/or your child have never skied before, we highly recommend that you carry your skis on the lift to allow for easier and safer loading and unloading. You can ride both Halley's Comet and Eagle Express without skis or a snowboard on. Our friendly Lift Operators are on hand to ensure safe loading of you and your child.
Parents or guardians are able to accompany their child onto the lift for pick up and drop off without a lift pass if they are not skiing or boarding that day. If you are choosing to ski or board that day, you will be required to have a valid adult lift pass.
^Eagle Shuttle runs during peak times only. Download the Falls Creek App from the App Store to confirm whether the Eagle Shuttle is operational during your stay.