2023 Epic Australia Pass Access
The 2023 Epic Australia Pass provides unlimited, unrestricted access to Falls Creek, Hotham and Perisher for the 2023 Australian snow season, followed by access to world-class terrain for the 2023/24 Northern Hemisphere snow season.
Unlimited and Unrestricted Lift Access at these Australian resorts (2023)
- Falls Creek
For details on 2023/24 Northern Hemisphere winter season resort access starting from November 2023, please click here .
Bring A Mate Tickets
2023 Epic Australia Pass holders receive 6 Bring A Mate invitations for discounts of up to 50% off 1 day lift tickets, all 6 to the same person or each to a different mate!
How to use your Bring A Mate discounts
Click here to sign in to your account
Navigate to 'Bring A Mate' within My Account
Select the invitation(s) you wish to send, complete contact information for your mate, select “Send”
Make sure you mates redeem their invite early as discounts are only available when purchased at least one day in advance.
Tip: Make sure you mates redeem their invite and buy their discounted lift tickets online at least 7 days ahead for the best possible price.
What discounts will my mates receive during the season?
The calendar shows the Bring A Mate percentage discount off online prices of single day lift tickets for each day of the 2023 season at Falls Creek.
INVITE YOUR MATES
Pass Benefits at Falls Creek, Hotham & Perisher
- 6 Bring a Mate discount invitations: Epic Australia Pass holders will receive 6x Bring A Mate invitations to share with mates for access to up to 50% off single day lift tickets, valid across Falls Creek, Hotham or Perisher.
- 20% off group and private lessons: When purchased online, in advance.
- 20% off equipment rental: When purchased online, in advance.
- 15% off retail purchases:
- Falls Creek: Valid at Falls Creek Sports outlets, The Board Lounge, and Ski & Boot Co
- Hotham: Valid at Hotham Sports outlets, Board Box, Pinnacle, OneTree Sports, and Ray’s Ski Shop in Myrtleford
- Perisher: Valid at Perisher Sports outlets including the Perisher Sports Demo Centre
- Up to 15% off at owned food and beverage outlets:
- Hotham: The Bird
- Perisher: Participating outlets include the Blue Cow Bistro, Cowpuccino, Ski Rock Café, Curve Bar, Jax Bar, Base Grind, Yama Bar, Powder Inn, The Burning Log, Snow Gums Restaurant, Alpine Eyre Café, and all food and beverage outlets at The Station
- Free Access to First Tracks:
- Hotham: First Tracks from 7.30am on selected lifts every Wednesday to Sunday during peak season
- Perisher: First Tracks from 7:30am on selected lifts every Saturday and Sunday during July and August
- 15% off accommodation at The Station in Jindabyne. Discount only valid on motel rooms.
- Free Night Skiing:
- Falls Creek: Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout the season on Wombats Ramble, Australia’s longest green run.
- Hotham: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
- Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays through July, August and early September.
Epic Coverage With Every Pass
Epic Coverage is included with every 2023 Epic Australia Pass. Under Epic Coverage, you may be eligible to receive a full or prorated refund of your 2023 Epic Australia Pass for certain qualifying events including, job loss and injury, as well as some Resort Closure events. Refunds are subject to eligibility and based on your Epic Coverage elections and Epic Coverage Terms and Conditions. Click here for more information on Epic Coverage. Terms and conditions apply.
Pass Benefits in North America
Your 2023 Epic Australia Pass provides a range of benefits in North American Resorts from discounts on lodging, food and beverage, ski and ride school, rentals and more.
To discover the full range of Pass benefits, click here.
Epic Australia Adaptive Pass
The 2023 Epic Australia Adaptive Pass is no longer on sale. If you already have a 2023 Epic Australia Adaptive Pass, click here for all your need to know on Pass access, benefits and FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more details on the 2023 Epic Australia Pass please visit our FAQs page.